Friday, September 3, 2010

About me.

Hi all,


So right now I’m eating yummy Indian takeaway :)

Thank God it’s the weekend, everything really stressful so I’m looking forward to a break.This weekend I’m shopping, getting a haircut, house hunting and assignments.

I’ll probably not being able to blog too much this week mostly because school is super stressful, I have assignments and exams I’m nowhere near prepared for. I’m also in the process of packing up my house which is not an easy task :)

Anyways….

So since I’m new too blogging I thought I would do a blog with a few facts about me so you guys can get to know me a little better.

Name: Emma, but Emmzie is my nickname

Age: 16

Education status: High School Student

Hobbies: I have a few hobbies but the main I do to relive stress is too go for a walk or a jog. It’s something that clears my mind and lets me think about things that are going on in my life. I like to read but these days I don’t seem to have the time.

Likes: Shopping, walking, swimming, going to the movies and out for dinner with my friends, reality TV shows, blogging

Dislikes: Mean/rude people, boring classes

Favourite foods: any type of noodles, nutella or chocolate spread by the spoonful ;)( I know it’s unhealthy but yum!)

Favourite TV show: Glee, criminal minds

These were just a few questions off the top of my head. Hopefully now you know a bit more about me. If you want to know anything else just ask me.

So I’m curious about you guys, what are your likes and dislikes, what do you want to see on this blog, so leave me a comment and I’ll get back to you :)

2 comments:

  1. =) good luck with your studies.I kind of relate to how you feeling ^^ but I'm glad i graduated nowXD

    anways :) I'd like to know more about you, like fashions,makeup,hobbies and do you play games too?well I really love games :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i was just glancing at your blog and it seems interesting.

    if you want, check out my blog! i just started it, but i am planning on posting daily.
    it's on kind of the same subject as you. high school, life, fashion.. and so on

    http://worldofkleigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete