Friday, September 10, 2010

High School Frustrations

Wow I’m tired. I’m so glad it’s the weekend and I can relax. Been really busy with school work so I haven’t had time to post sorry!


This week I feel like having a little Rant... So bear with me.

So as you may know I’m in high school and when you’re in high school you’re constantly under all kinds of stress. You have homework’s, essays, and exams. Teachers who for some odd reason treat you different to everyone else, looking for any opportunity to complain about you. While you’re coping with these then you have your so called ‘friends’. Whose nasty comments hurt you a lot more than you’d like to admit. Friends, who you’ve been there for, don’t seem to be looking out for you and when you talk to them in goes in one ear and out the other.

So eventually all these things crash down on you leaving more stressed and tired than normal.

This has been me this week, can anyone relate?

Anyway enough of those depressing thoughts :)

This week I have a favourite accessory and that is flower headbands. I love them they’re so cute. They’re also really popular for Australian school girls mostly because since we have to wear school uniforms we can’t really accessorise, so cute headbands makes our boring uniforms a little more cute, fun and unique.





If you like any of these headbands you can find them on

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse?fts=flower+headband


Any Questions or comments feel free to ask. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a bad week but this too shall pass. Unfortunately it is part of the growing up process. You will be much stronger as you overcome these challenges :). Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow australia! do you live there? you seem pretty cool. I'm also a highschooler so i can relate to all of this. you should check out my blog. http://rachaelparker101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete