Monday, August 30, 2010

Book Review

Okay, Sorry I have been offline for the last two weeks. I have just been really busy with school and what not.


Thanks for the comments I got for my Blog entry….I was really excited that someone read my blog :)

So I was planning to do some kind of book review, but I’ve been so busy lately that I read hardly any books at all. This is pretty amazing for me.

So the last book I did read was called Chainmail: Addicted to you, which is a book set in Tokyo, three teenagers receive an email inviting them to join a chainmail story .Each teen chooses a character and write from their perspective. Now, usually I don’t read those types of books, I found it in the Teenage reading section at the library. Normally I don’t even look there either, but I just felt like it :). Anyway I liked it, I got to a certain point where I got really curious because I had no idea where the book was going to go. The ending was alright I guess nothing that made you say “Oh My God” but still alright. If you’re a teen looking for an easy read with a bit of mystery. Why not read it? But I’m not too sure how easy it would be too find since I just randomly picked it up at my local library, but hey maybe your library will have it too.



Chainmail Addicted to you

Hiroshi Ishizaki

Sorry I know this review is very average, I wanted to give an awesome book review. But I just haven’t had the time. I also felt I had to post something up since I haven’t in weeks. If you’ve read the book give me your opinion, if you wanna comment please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment