Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Goodbye Winter

It sucks winters coming to an end, I love the cold rainy nights when you can snuggle into your warm blankets, when your mum makes homemade chicken soup and when you wake up to a hot chocolate in the morning. Soon it’ll be summer so I thought I would say goodbye to winter with some of my favourite winter styles……


This season all my friends seemed to have a leather Jacket. I really like them I prefer the black ones, but they do come in all different colours like grey, tan and brown. This season I didn’t buy one mostly because if I wanted to buy one I would have to buy a good one ,which are pretty expensive, and I didn’t seem to have much money this season.

Skinny Jeans…Oh my God, I love these. Nearly every day I wore a pair of blue or black jeans.

And probably my most comfortable and favourite thing from my winter collection is my hoodies.

I admit most of the clothes I have worn this season have been a bit casual going for more comfort over style….But hey I think they cute……What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh the hoodie is so cute!!! you own it??
    thx 4 your comment <3
    the lashes are very easy to apply and very comfortable to wear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :) New blog? Keep up ur good job.

    Love,
    Cyn
    http://slowbro-gal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I own alot of hoodies, ones pink and very similiar.But I couldn't find one of my own to post. So I chose that one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh winter's my favourite season too but our British weather is just eeking towards autumn so I have all the jackets, jumpers and knitwear to look forward to :-) Thank you for your comment on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that hoodie is soo adorable!
    I would die to have one like that ^__^
    xxx

    ReplyDelete