Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hi Everyone! First blog ever!

Hi Everyone!



Today’s my first blog post and I’m very excited about it. Let me introduce myself, my names Emma and I’m 16 years old and I live in Queensland Australia.


I recently decided I needed some kind of hobby or project to work on and thought why not make a blog?! , a place where I can post things I’m interested in and what I’m passionate about. I’m also not too sure about what my blog theme will be, I guess you’ll have to wait and see. However, my interests are like just any other teenage girl, I like to shop hang out with friends but I also like to read books, and I’m ready to try any genre.


:) So I’ll most likely be writing about books or clothes or maybe just interesting things in my daily life. I also like googling random things and watching funny YouTube videos so that will probably be mentioned too. I hope I’m interesting enough to have people enjoy my posts,but if not whatever.:)


Anyone’s welcome to read this, but if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. Please


Feel free to email me or comment me. All input will be appreciated.


Update Soon, Emma

1 comment: