Monday, August 9, 2010

Camera's,Shopping and Boots :)

So turns out my cameras not fixed, so I went to buy a new one but the shop was closed .So unfortunately for the time being I have to upload from my phone which is annoying. :) So I’ll have to wait for next weekend to get a new camera.


But this weekend I did go shopping; I bought a pair of super cute high heel boots, a few shirts and earrings. (All on sale ;))


Here are the shoes



















These shoes were only $25 BARGAIN! :)
They are so comfortable and they have a pretty thick heel, so they are really easy to walk in.
I tried them on with dark blue skinny jeans and they looked really good! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting!

    Nice find! Who doesn't love a new pair of shoes?

    ReplyDelete