Sunday, August 8, 2010

Whats coming up :)

So this month I have a few exciting things coming up. In two weeks time I’m lucky enough to have an exchange student from Japan to stay at my house for about 10 days. A month after this I’m going to Japan, the first big holiday without the Parents. Planning to take a gazillion photos and buy anything cute I see. And then once I get back from Japan I’m also going to New Zealand for a couple of days to see family. :) So keep your eyes peeled, because I’ll be posting.



My camera has been fixed up so I’ll hopefully have photos to upload soon.


Recently in my spare time in computer class at school I’ve just been playing random games online when I came across this game which is maybe the most frustrating and addictive game ever. So I decided to share it with you. :)
Give it a try, it’ll drive you crazy


http://www.notdoppler.com/pointer.php



Update Soon,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment